Friday, March 20, 2009

Just had to share this with you.

I came across this really cute woven Easter basket made from scrap booking paper while surfin' the web. The site gave written instructions on how to make it, but me, being a very visual person, went to you tube to find it as a video. Well I didn't find the woven basket, but one very similar to it. The link for it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-EnsmfMmPk for part 1


and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmKgfuuBY6g&feature=related for part 2.
This one is not woven, but still has a similar concept. I thought this would make a great project to do with the kids or with a class of kids. There is a listing on you tube for a much smaller, much simpler little easter basket by Dawn as well. Dawn has quite a few how to videos on you tube.
For anyone owning the Cricut, you could use the Cricut cartridges containing decorative envelopes to make this basket as well.
Maybe I will get the chance to make one myself. If I do I will post it here on my blog.
Happy Easter crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment