Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Very First Explosion Box Album!


I have recently found really cool scrappin' videos on you tube! I even placed the video links here on my page. So I have been watching them, and watching them, and watching......
So, I got a little tired of watching and just decided to try something I had seen! The explosion box album has always intrigued me, so I decided to give it a try. So now you can see why I am so, so, so, excited to share this with you!!
This is my very first "explosion box album!" So far all has gone pretty well except, that I had to make a second lid for it, as the first one was a bit too snug.
I have the foundation all together, now all I have left to do is the funnest part of it all, decorating it!! Well, for me it could be the hardest part just deciding what theme and which pictures I should use! But I can hardly wait anyway! Oh how much fun this has been so far!

1 comment:

  1. WOW SIS! That is soooo coool! It is really looking Fab! I can't wait to see it when you are finished!
    Love you~

    ReplyDelete