Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A First Thought

If you think you can
It may lead you to
Believe you can.
If you believe you can
It may lead you to try.
You may find success.
If you succeed but fail
It may lead you to keep trying.
And as you keep trying
You “will” succeed.
When you do succeed
Be always thankful,
Always be grateful
And never forget your sources
Of inspiration and encouragement
Along your way.
®Julie Lane
February 12, 2002


This poem is dedicated to, and stands in memory
of my wonderful, loving father, E.J. Davis who
taught me to know that I can accomplish anything
I set my mind and heart to do.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

"Whether you think you can, or that you can't,
you are usually right."
-Henry Ford-

"I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison-

No comments:

Post a Comment