Friday, June 12, 2009

Cute Lady!!!

A couple of cute cards I made today, saw them on You Tube. The one on the left is for my sweet niece Erica. Her birthday is right around the corner. I used my new Spellbinders Nestabilities die to cut out the body for my lady bug. I loooove these dies! Soooo easy to use! I am really lovin' the border punch I bought from the Martha Stewart line as well. I use it a lot! It adds just the right touch to an other wise plain card. The recipe:
Close to My Heart Items: Cranberry, Colonial White, and Black cardstock. Black stamp pad. Purchased ribbon. Tools: 1/4 inch hand punch, 1" circle punch, Spellbinders Classic scalloped circles large, Martha Stewart eyelet border punch.
It has been a while since I have posted.... just life I suppose. Hope you all are well and are enjoying the beginning of Summer!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment