Friday, May 22, 2009

Isn't this card absolutely adorable?!?! I saw several versions of it while surfing the web, so when I saw it of course, I haaadd to make it! Well, of course I did not have the paticular dies or stamps I had seen used to make the flowers with; soooo after trying a flower stamp that I did have and cutting then all out, they really looked "flat"! So during my trip up to Va. the other day, (the closest place that has a Michael's, AC Moore, etc.) I found the most perfect flower die by Sizzix. It has three different flowers on the one die. So, that is what I used to create my flowers for this cute card with! Only the solid brown paper is by Close To My Heart, but I have not received my order as of yet. This card has an insert tag that the flowers are attatched to the top of that you can stamp or write a message on. I think it is the cutest thing. I am making one for my two sisters asap. :) The pic below is of the insert removed from the card.
Here is another card I recently made as well. It is a pop up card. When you pull on the sides of the card your message, or whatever you put on the pop out pops up!
Cute huh?? Okie dokie! Just wanted to share these toadally cute cards with ya!
Have a super day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis! I am loving those cards you have made! How cute and adorable they are! Just love them!
    I love you and miss you so bad!
    Your Sissy,
    Pooda

    ReplyDelete