Friday, May 1, 2009

That was Toadally Awesome Fun!!!













My oldest grandson's birthday is next week, so I made him this really, really cute card! I found the instructional video by Stampin' Hands on you tube. This card was a little un-nerving to do for the first time but I bet, my soon to be next one, won't be! I just love the element of surprise this card gives to it's recipient. I used DCWV cardstock as well as paper from the Use 'Em for Anything paper stack from HOTP. The balloons and gators were from a sheet of stickers I had picked up some time ago from the Dollar Tree they turned out super great for this card, don't ya think?! I am ready right now to make another one!
This next card is one that I made for my oldest grandaughter, Banna Girl that is what I call her.





Her card is a called a spinner card because two pennies put together under the butterfly makes the butterfly spin and turn along the open path it is on.
Okie Dokie! If ya have questions you can post them over there in that little box, or you can leave them in the comment place right under this post. Maybe I will be getting a vid camera for "my" birthday later this month. Then I can make vids and post 'em here for you to follow.
Until next time, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment